Coley Bar Knife
Our premium mixologists bar knife combines essential cutting elements with stunning aesthetics and an ergonomic design. The Coley Bar Knife features a 4.5 Inch high grade 18/8 steel blade and a premium Swiss Pear wood handle.
The Coley Bar Knife has a part serrated blade for easily making an incision in to fruit skin, with a smooth sharp blade following to finish the slicing action.
Double Sided Blade
A sharp double-sided blade allows you to change the direction of your cut without awkwardly twisting the knife around; perfect for carving garnishes.
Premium Weight Distribution
A finger recess in the top of the knife allows you to press down on the blade when cutting, putting more weight on the fruit you are cutting. With the double-sided blade, this also keeps your finger safe from the sharp steel blade.
Styled after the best chef’s knives, the Coley Bar Knife is made from a single piece of steel that continues through the length of the handle. This ensures there are no weak points, making this knife far outlast standard bar knives.
Forked tip for handling ingredients, avoiding contact with hands. This reduces flavour contamination by keeping fruit juices from your hands, and increasing hygiene levels by keeping your hands clean.
Made from premium Swiss Pear, a premium European hardwood, the handle of the Coley Bar Knife has a stunning red wood colour. The shape of the handle has been refined to provide an ergonomic grip, making cutting a pleasure, not a chore.
- Premium bar knife for cocktail making
- Blade Length: 4.5 Inch
- Solid single piece of steel for great longevity
- Made from high grade 18/8 steel, giving high level of corrosion resistance
- Forked tip for piercing and picking up ingredients
- Double sided blade – change the direction of your cut without twisting the knife around
- Finger recess for precision cutting, to keep your finger safe from the sharp blade, and allow you to apply weight to the top of the blade
- Part serrated blade for easily making an incision in to fruit skin, with a flat sharp half following to finish the slicing action
- Comfortable Swiss Pear wood handle with beautiful red colouring
- Hand wash recommended